Honda CM250 CD Belt Drive Conversion 1983 DID Gold ERVT Chain and Sprocket Kit
DID Gold 520 ERVT Series Chain and Sprocket Kit. DID is an OEM of many Japanese and European brands. Leading racing teams in the road and off-road sports rely on the technology of DID. The letters ER at DID stand for "Exclusive Racing" and thus clearly determine the field of application of the 520ERVT.
With its very low weight, it is suitable for both road and off-road racing. For those who want to get the last out of their machine.
1x Gold DID 520 ERVT Series Chain. Product Type: Chain and Sprocket Kit. Plate Thickness - Inner: 2mm. Plate Thickness - Outer: 2mm. Tensile Strength (kN): 38.3kN.
Weight per 100 links: 1.55kg. You can send us a message by using the "Questions and answers" section towards the bottom of the page.
This item is in the category "Vehicle Parts & Accessories\Motorcycle Parts\Drivetrain & Transmission\Chains & Sprockets". The seller is "wizbizltd" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped to all countries in Europe.
- Manufacturer Part Number: JTF287-14_JTR279-38_CHAIN_DID_Gold_ERVT_520-110
- To Fit Make: Honda
- To Fit Model: CM250 CD Belt Drive Conversion 1983
- Brand: DID
- Type: Chain & Sprocket Kit
- Product Series: ERVT
- Colour: Gold
- Front Sprocket Fitting Guide: 287
- Front Sprocket Teeth: 14
- Rear Sprocket Fitting Guide: 279
- Rear Sprocket Teeth: 38
- Pitch: 520
- Links: 110
- Intended Use: Performance Part
- Machine Type: Dual Sport Motorcycle, Off-Road Motorcycle, Street Motorcycle
- Custom Bundle: No
- Modified Item: No